Lead Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Chennai
Bank America Chennai urgently required following position for Lead Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Chennai Jobs Details:
Job number: 18030495Back to job search results
Overview (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Banking and Markets Technology provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets and banking businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives, Structured Products, Commercial Card, Cash Management, Payments, Sales, Servicing and Fulfillment. Across all these products, solutions include architecture, design, development, change management, implementation and support using various enterprise technologies.
Job Description (Overview of Role)
The lead is responsible to involve in Analysis, Design and Accountable on project deliverables and is responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier application architecture design and development of software components that are standard based, high performance , scalable and robust.
- Translate requirements into code using Java
- Debug code to locate reported bugs and issues
- Create appropriate unit tests for written code where appropriate
- Refractor existing code to enhance readability, performance and general structure
- Create POC to demonstrate capabilities and implementation options
- Provide assistance to testing team, where necessary to aid in testing and test case creation
- Provide guidance to other developers with design, implementation and completion
- Follow the agile methodology if required.
- Provide SME suggestions to development teams
- Performance tuning and monitoring enhancements
- Product certification, packaging and deployment
- Should have min 8+ yrs of Java development experience
Java/ J2EE (Strong in Development),
- Spring Core, Spring Security, Hibernate
- Activiti, Drools
- JBOSS, Websphere6.1 or Weblogic 11g
- JDK 1.6 and above
- Web Services and EJB
- JDBC / SQL Programming
- RAD/Eclipse IDE
- BIRT, Tableau
- Strong OOP/OOD skills
- Experience integrating 3rd party commercial or open source software into larger products
- Experience in Mule ESB, Spring & Hibernate Frameworks
- Must be detailed oriented and a quick learner
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work independently as well as with teams in a proactive manor
- Good to have Agile and Scrum project experience utilizing Agile delivery framework
- Hands-on experience in the proactive, passionate improvement of software development process and practices to optimize business value delivery
- Preferred to have experience with distributed development teams which span multiple geographies, time zones and cultures
Experience Range: 8 – 13 years
Education: B.E. / B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech/B.Sc./M.Sc./BCA/MCA (prefer IT/CS specialization)
Job Location: Chennai
Work Timings: General Shift (10:30 a.m. to 07:30 p.m.)
Posting Date: 23/05/2018
Chennai, , ASCENDAS IT PARK PHAS II ,