Kgs Payroll Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Bengaluru
Kpmg Bengaluru urgently required following position for Kgs Payroll Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kgs Payroll Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to US based client in the processing of their payroll. Research and troubleshoot payroll issues, training
- Payroll processing activities including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests for paycheck advances, and processing terminations.
- Balancing and controlling earnings and deduction totals
- Calculating and preparing general ledger entries, inspecting automated system output such as registers and standard reports
- Determining and correcting out-of-balance conditions
- Preparing and filing tax reports
- Gathering payroll data for inclusion in financial statements
- Researching and preparing special reports for management, calculating military and jury duty pay, and processing garnishments and levies.
- Experience with Oracle or PeopleSoft payroll systems a plus