Chartered Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Client Asap Recruitment Raipur
Client Asap Recruitment Raipur urgently required following position for Chartered Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chartered Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Client Asap Recruitment Raipur Jobs Details:
INDUSTRY : Construction
ELIGIBILITY : 1-5 Year
Qualification: Qualified CA
JOB LOCATION: Raipur , Chhattisgarh
Job Summary :
Chartered accountant covers many aspects of finance work, including: continuous management of financial systems and budgets; undertaking financial audits & providing financial advice.
- Taking care of Multi-state Returns & GST.
- Taking financial decisions such as whether or not to claim a business expense, when to differ a tax responsibility, and other issues that include both legal and financial ramifications.
- CA help companies make smart long-term financial decisions such as whether to acquire another company or enter into a new business relationship.
- Analysesof the financial statements involved in any business deal to ensure that the deal makes good sense for the company.
- Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
- Advising on tax and treasury issues;
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;
- Working in audit involves checking accounting ledgers and financial statements within corporations and government.
- Producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits;
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Maintain Salary (PF, ESI)
- Candidate should have knowledge of Multistate Return & GST.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Taxation, Excise & Audit.
- He should have general business interest and awareness.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge of MS -Office.
- Candidate should have good communication& Interpersonal
- Candidate should have good analytical& Problem Solving
- Candidate should possess strong leadership skills
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year
- Accounting: 2 years