Advertiser Success Team Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Advertiser Success Team Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Advertiser Success Team Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Job opportunity & Role:
Advertiser Success Team (AST) in Bangalore will support account management and marketing activities across Europe. We are looking for a seasoned advertiser leader to grow the team in in its implementation and efficiency. This is an opportunity the leaders of a global program with the potential for explosive growth, standing at the interaction of e-commerce and advertising.
We are looking for an experienced Advertising leader that will help us to scale the remote account management and marketing program. This person will be responsible for setting up the programs, hiring the relevant talent, mentoring the team on advertising related initiatives and ensuring that the strategic goals set are met. To do this, the person needs to have a deep understanding of our advertising ecosystem, have account-management/sales/operational capabilities, as well as have the ability to drive inferences from data to identify opportunities. In addition to working closely with other client facing teams, this person will interact with product development, technical teams, business teams and clients. This leader will have to feel comfortable in an ambiguous environment of explosive growth, making fast paced decision using data and being able to both think at a high and detailed level.
Working with their teams, the leader should be able to:
- Create, build and deliver programs which eliminate barriers to advertiser success, drive ad campaign creation and advertiser success.
- Ensure that high potential advertisers reach their performance goals quickly and stay active and healthy.
- Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
- Provide oversight and root cause analysis of issues affecting advertisers.
- Manage product or process improvement projects.
- Extend your expertise and best practices to the sales and service teams to positively impact all new advertisers to the platform
- Proven experience of ad operations, online marketing and advertising. Experience in Sales will be an added advantage
- Creative, detail - oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated professional who should be a self-driver, be able to work independently and own up all programs and deliverables
- Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients and Amazon
- Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Bachelor's degree; emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Experience in advertising. In particular, experience working in advertising products such as Google Adwords or Microsoft Bing.
- Management experience of large teams
- MBA or other related Master's degree
- Retail e-commerce or advertising experience
- Ability to understand multiple retail business models and their technical implementation
Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with ambiguous problems and iterate to develop impactful solutions
Problem-solving passion and service orientation
- SQL skills or ability and willingness to learn SQL
Experience working closely with internal sales, retail, technical support, product management and software development groups
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Demonstrated experience in designing and improving processes
- Identify, design and champion innovative ways to provide the benefits of account management on a large scale. Constantly look for and incorporate process and product improvements.
- Manage a portfolio of Advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Develop these advertisers ongoing independent growth and success.