Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Chennai
Wells Fargo Chennai urgently required following position for Supply Chain Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Chennai Jobs Details:
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of Third party policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls; analyzes business and/or systems changes to determine impact; identifies and assesses operational issues and updates information consistent with established policy standards
- Good understanding of Third party Risk management policy and tools
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a risk-based program to identify, assess and mitigate any operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal third party processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk
- Coordinate with the various stakeholders (Engagement managers, SCM, Risk, vendors, Third party officer and Legal team)on the respective engagement records under the Vendor Relationship, Review the type of Engagements and provide necessary inputs to the Engagement managers on the Vendor relationship with the Bank.
- Good understanding of Supply chain Life Cycle
- Responsible for meeting all vendor management program requirements and policy compliance. Develops performance metrics and monitors supplier performance. Accountable for category savings targets, and performance measurements.
- Review the contractual language and Policy for certain assessment and help the Engagement managers to perform certain assessments.( Background Check assessment, Insurance, Sub Contractor Assessments, Anti Bribery and Corruption)
- Provide SME support on TRIMS to all the engagement managers and delegates to ensure TPSP policy requirements are adhered to. As relationship manager, advise, assist and train Engagement Managers on TRIMS requirements and provide support as needed. Guide the engagement managers on the various risk assessments and Due Diligence for shared services vendors. Work with the TPO team, SCM and Engagement managers to provide the right inputs for the assessments/ audits.
- Work with the risk partner in sharing the appropriate evidences and ensuring timely closure of the review findings.
- Works with assigned business units and provides operational risk expertise and consulting for Third party projects and initiatives with moderate to high risk
- Escalation SPOC for the processes
- Ability to interface and establish strong working relationships with team members of all levels
- May lead complex cross-enterprise projects resulting in enterprise wide implementation
Market Skills and Certifications
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Management practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience in Managing LOB expectation in line with the business needs
- Manage work performance of team members with high quality standards.
- Strong exposure to project management and demand management
- Strong in analysis, decision-making and problem solving skill
- Understanding of key contract terms and prior experience with contract drafting and reviews
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications