Regional Telecom Operations Lead Apac Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Gurgaon
Dupont Gurgaon urgently required following position for Regional Telecom Operations Lead Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Telecom Operations Lead Apac Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- Coordinate with Vendor/Partners for all aspects of run/maintain support of existing Telecom environment including networks and firewall according to SLAs and KPIs
- Service level management and tracking for internally and externally sourced services.
- Manage and review metrics of the particular competency in order to identify trends, issues and make the appropriate recommendations, corrective actions.
- Problem solving and tracking for the telecom area in the region, using the global network as resource to share experience and knowledge and the local resources as executors.
- Ensure, together with the global infrastructure leader, the telecom services in that particular area and in the particular region are up and running 24 x 7.
- Escalation point for incidents impacting sites in the region.
- Make sure CWT’s are set up as appropriate for issues involving more than one vendor.
- Manages relationships with the site leaders.
- Manage the vendor in the region for their particular area, including relationships, stewardship, SLA´s.
- Knowledge transfer point to outsource partners.
- Demand and Capacity utilization and management.
- Participate as a resource in Projects chartered to maintain Service Levels, or for transformation and Productivity Programs (to improve efficiency/effectiveness of the Telecom Services, or IT in general)
- Coordinate with Vendor/Partners for LCM execution & optimization
- Participate in PQR resolution/escalation, and RCCA processes
- Ensure standards for management and monitoring capabilities are met by providers.
- Ensure compliance practices are followed.
- Support Vendors/Partners in transition to next-generation capabilities
- Work closely with business partners on requests and support for the full range of needed telecom capabilities
- Maintain documentation on assets and configuration
- Perform change / problem /incident management as per E2E Standard processes (ITIL)
- Asset owner and approver for security access; manages all DuPont-side compliance practices. Participate in audits as required.
- Perform root cause analysis for major issues and provide workarounds to ensure business continuity
- Continuously propose improvement of current practices, policies, procedures or other actions that result in an enhanced workflow, reduce costs, increase productivity and end user satisfaction
- Ability to understand and adhere to Global guidelines and ensure that proper procedures are being followed. Works very closely with the Telecom Service Delivery and Solutions Delivery Leaders.
- Knowledge of information systems terminology, concepts, and practices. In particular, for telecom (networks and voice)
- Needs to understand and prioritize technology problems, based on impact to the business.
- Ability to solve problems in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Expertise in the use of IT tools, processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge about the operation of the telecom area
- B.E. or MCA
- 8-10 years of experience in Telecom Operations & administration
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.