Mis Lead Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Mis Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mis Lead Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. ("CHAI") is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world.
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today supports myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV etc.Responsibilities
The Joint Effort for Eliminating TB (JEET) project aims to set-up effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector. To this effect, CHAI will set up Patient Provider Support Agencies (PPSA) in 9 cities to provide continuous, end-to-end engagement of private sector to provide quality TB services to patients seeking care in private sector. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with outstanding credentials and with experience of working in TB control.
- Monitor and support development and maintenance of project MIS
- Provide technical expertise, working closely with internal teams to translate organizational direction into systems and processes
- Liaise with technology vendors for system upgrades and enhancement to achieve business goals effectively
- Negotiate and direct the administration of contracts for the provision of information and technology service
- Administer all centralized information services functions and activities; oversee technology coordination with operational and business teams
- Direct and participate in strategic and tactical planning to ensure proper data management and streamline information systems
- Monitor change in technology and regulations related to information capture and processing and voice and data transmission; evaluate their impact upon program activities and provide for the development and implementation of required policy and operational modifications
- Train and educate partners on data collection tools and equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 6 years of information technology experience, with at least 2 years in supervisory capacity
- Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is preferred
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice