Field Service Engineer Indore Jobs Vacancy in Waters Corporation Ahmedabad
Waters Corporation Ahmedabad urgently required following position for Field Service Engineer Indore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Engineer Indore Jobs Vacancy in Waters Corporation Ahmedabad Jobs Details:
The success of the role is measured on your ability to provide correct diagnostics, maintain customer relationship and utilise your technical and chemistry skills in assisting the customer with relevant applications in their scope of work/research.
Purpose and Scope of Role
The scope of service provided to the customer base encompasses installation, performance maintenance, corrective repair and qualification of our portfolio of products in a blue-chip multi-sector environment. The role is customer facing and will require analysis and correction of systems installed on the customer’s premises. The success of the role is measured on your ability to provide correct diagnostics, maintain customer relationship and utilise your technical and chemistry skills in assisting the customer with relevant applications in their scope of work/research.
Focus on customer satisfaction metrics and customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to the required contractual levels is a key priority. The role requires a 95% Customer Facing Activity and 5% Office Based Activity in which the post holder will focus time on corrective repair, inventory management, customer relationship management, and developing your product and technical knowledge to remain a competent engineer in a business as a leader in the sector.
- Deliver high quality service and support to customers, both face to face and remotely.
- Carry out routine maintenance, emergency repairs and general technical support for users of Waters products in the UK and occasionally in Northern Europe region.
- Plan and deliver New Product Implementation, Scheduled Performance Maintenance, Qualification, System Relocations and Technology/Software Upgrades.
- When on customer site through diagnostics or observation ensure compliance to relevant legislation surrounding the product and its use.
- Provide training and guidance to customer to ensure they maintain compliance and ensure the smooth safe operation of Waters equipment in their laboratories.
- Manage the customer relationship and liaise as appropriate with the relevant sales account manager for the customer, ensuring key focus on the customer and their needs are met.
- Effectively manage own dispatch, customer calls, administration and inventory ensuring you optimize your time and delivery against the metrics set within the business.
- Follow Waters HSE, quality and code of conduct with diligence and ensure that HSE requirements of customer sites are adhered to (in particular any Protective Personal Equipment is worn and in good condition). Work effectively across the matrix structure of the business and within the Northern Europe Service Team.
- The role may require overnight stays and provision of on-call service to facilitate support of customer environments and specific customer projects that fall outside of normal working hours.
- Any other additional task consummate with the level and scope of the role as deemed by management of Waters.
QualificationsCompetencies/behaviours and attitude:
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude, and presents themselves as an “ambassador” of Waters in the most professional way.
- Qualified to degree level in a life-science related discipline or highly demonstrable experience in LC/MS.
- An understanding of HPLC, UPLC, MS and an understanding of GMP/GLP requirements.
- A good communicator with a high level of customer focus, who enjoys personal interaction and relationship building with key customers on routine service matters..
- Will work under supervision and support of others and embrace training and support to facilitate continuous learning of Waters products, services and customer satisfaction methodologies
- Self motivated with good organizational/time management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A methodical approach to problem solving.
- Effective fault finding in areas of chemistry applications, mechanical and electronic products.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines.
- An ability to identify and lead a customer enquiry established whilst on site through to the sales team.
- Continuous development of product/software knowledge.
- A clean driving license and passport will be required, together with a disclosure of any criminal convictions. Our customers work in sensitive and confidential government areas.