Media Public Relations Internship Jobs Vacancy in Medecins Sans Frontieres Delhi
Medecins Sans Frontieres Delhi urgently required following position for Media Public Relations Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Media Public Relations Internship Jobs Vacancy in Medecins Sans Frontieres Delhi Jobs Details:
About the company:
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF), founded in 1971, MSF is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural and man-made disasters and exclusion from healthcare in more than 65 countries. MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999. MSF has worked in India since 1999, providing medical treatment to thousands of patients in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra, Manipur, Telangana and West Bengal.
MSF institutional office is located in New Delhi. The MSF India office is responsible for MSF institutional communications in India, fundraising and it will continue and further increase its recruitment from India and the region (South Asia).
About the internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing and editing for MSF using the MSF style guide
2. Accompany the editor on briefings/debriefings with MSF field staff
3. Draft and edit stories
4. Work on social media including an understanding of how to make the most of each social media platform
5. Understanding digital analytics/metrics
6. Come up with ideas for how best to promote MSF on social media and digitally
7. Work on SEO strategy, Google AdWords, and related tools
8. Audit content on the MSF India website and come up with recommendations
9. Support the events team by researching venues, liaisoning with the venue, helping with the production of the publicity material for the campaign, collaborations, sponsors, and partnerships, and assist with other tasks
10. Networking with journalists and pitching MSF related stories to media organizations
11. Learn about how the communications department trains MSF staff on how to talk to the media
12. Write press releases
13. Come up with newsworthy pitches on MSF related topics
Who can apply:
Number of internships available: 1
Categories: Operations,General Management,Editorial,Media,Digital Marketing,Event Management,MBA,Content Writing