Urgent Opening For Custom Clearance Profile Import Export Jobs Vacancy in Cargopeople Logistics Shipping Pvt Ltd
- Urgent Opening For Custom Clearance Profile Import Export
- Cargopeople Logistics Shipping Pvt Ltd
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Cargopeople Logistics Shipping Pvt Ltd urgently required following position for Urgent Opening For Custom Clearance Profile Import Export. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Urgent Opening For Custom Clearance Profile Import Export Jobs Vacancy in Cargopeople Logistics Shipping Pvt Ltd Jobs Details:
* Perform & Implement all Custom Clearance Activities such as following upcoming Shipment, Documents Transactions.
* Calculating & Processing Duties & Taxes to be paid & day-to-day related Activities in accordance with the Objectives, Policies & Procedures.
* Coordinating with the Clearing Agents & Prepare supporting Documents required for Clearance such as B/Gs.
* Shipping Guarantees Requisitions & ensure on Time submittable & follow up for Immediate Clearance.
* Liaise with Officials in various Agencies to ensure Goods are Cleared through Customs or Quarantine.
* Arrange for Transportation, Warehousing or Product Distribution of Imported or Exported Goods & Liaise with Freight Forwarders.
* Prepare & Confirm all Import permits from the Ministry of Internal Affairs & General Safety & Security Plus any & all Import Custom Exemption Documents, Formats & Formalities.
* Require to be fully conversant with Import & Export Laws & Regulations.
* Keep up-to-date with Changes as they occur & on Import & Export Restrictions, Tariff Systems, Insurance Requirements & all other Customs related Matters.
Skills: * Maintain Public Relations.* Law, Legal Codes, Court Procedures, Precedents, Government Regulations,* Political Processes & Agency Rules, Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills.* Supervisory & Follow-up Skills, Problem Solving
Salary - 25k or negotiable
Location Nehru place
Hr - 9266665244
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- Customer Service: 3 years
- custom clearance: 2 years
- High school or equivalent