Digital Video Producer Jobs Vacancy in Wwe Mumbai
Wwe Mumbai urgently required following position for Digital Video Producer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Video Producer Jobs Vacancy in Wwe Mumbai Jobs Details:
WWE is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-orientated Digital Video Producer to work within WWE’s ever-growing Digital Video department for our Hindi-speaking platforms. This position will create, produce and edit short-form digital video content to be published across all digital and social channels. As a Digital Video Producer, this creative, driven and self-efficient team member will also be responsible for building the social and digital base on related platforms.
- Produce short-form digital video content for various WWE Digital and Social platforms in a self-efficient manner
- Conduct interviews and create content with WWE Superstars, past and present
- Initiate and create new digital video concepts
- Collaborate with on-air talent and digital and social team members on developing concepts and content to support and continue WWE storylines, characters and brands
- Responsible for quality control for all aspects of production and content for digital projects
- Responsible for developing compelling video elements that compliment WWE storylines and characters
- 5+ years of related work experience in TV/Digital/Post production.
- 5+ years of editing experience with applications such as Avid, Final Cut Pro and Adobe
- Fluent in Hindi and English required. Fluency in other Indian languages a plus.
- Experience in field production, managing a video/film shoot and producing/directing on-air talent
- Experience in shooting with professional and consumer cameras a plus
- Knowledge and experience with various social platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
- Capable of handling and organizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of creative and innovative thinking, effective story telling, action and results
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge about current and past WWE TV shows, products, talent and storylines a plus but not mandatory
- Willing and able to travel and work weekends
- BA in Communications, Film/Media, Digital Media or related field of study