Search Performance Solutions Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Google Bengaluru
Google Bengaluru urgently required following position for Search Performance Solutions Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Search Performance Solutions Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Google Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Gurugram, Haryana, India; Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Performance Customer Solutions and Innovations organization leads India's commercial product strategy for performance-driven advertisers. As a Search Performance Solutions Specialist, you’ll focus on Go-to-Market efforts for Search, and you’ll work closely with Regional and Global Product Leads, and Sales across channels and regions. You will work closely with the in-country Sales team to drive product adoption, beta, training, case studies, and insights to drive business growth as well as identify key opportunities to innovate based on needs in the field and influence product strategy accordingly.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Take responsibility for leading the Search book of business of specific clients/area, from planning and pitching to reporting.
- Present advanced Search products to customers and identify new opportunities to increase customer Search investment efficiently.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their advertising growth.
- Simplify and package Google Search advertising offering for sales and customers. Serve as a liaison with vertical teams and customers regarding new beta tests and product launches.
- Support product strategies working with Product and Global teams, to provide them with feedback and formulating product asks. Provide real-time product feedback to teams based on customer engagements relevant to India needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital advertising sales, product marketing or product management.
- Technical experience addressing offerings with products and translating them for sales and customers.
- Experience working with Search ads and/or performance advertisers.
- Experience influencing people across functions and countries.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives.
- Analytic capability, and comfortability with performance product solutions (including measurement tools).
- Strategic capability, balanced with creativity and readiness to operate to drive success/impact.