Rpa Configurator Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Rpa Configurator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rpa Configurator Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will provide technical expertise for continuous development and continuous integration. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business success
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Some experience in cloud solution development
- Experience in Java/J2EE
- Hands on experience with OOAD and Design Patterns
- Some experience in Enterprise application Integration and ESB
- Experience in EAI patterns, MULE and ActiveMQ
- Very good knowledge on SOA , REST and Message oriented middleware
- Master data management experience
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Job ID: HRD19993
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND