Fashion Consultant Asst Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Unnati Bengaluru
Unnati Bengaluru urgently required following position for Fashion Consultant Asst Store Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fashion Consultant Asst Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Unnati Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Attending to customers with enthusiasm and deliver exemplary experience of the brand and service, acting as true ambassadors of the brand
- Ensuring overall store look and feel, hygiene and VM is as per company guidelines
- Ensuring reporting of sell thru, product and customer feedback, product availability to the Store Manager and ensuring that all figures supplied are accurate and timely
- Ensuring in-store displays and product-merchandising meet the company's Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines
- Ensuring cash and payment systems in-store are managed in accordance with the company's procedures and policies at all times
- Attending to customer complaints with utmost importance and care and ensuring they are resolved and closed timely
- Escalation of relevant complaints to the store manager wherever required
- Managing selling and customer service activities and practises.
- Ensuring product knowledge, features, advantages and benefits is updated as per training from the company
- Ensuring that store stock ins and stock outs are implemented and stock arranged as per retail standards
- Cooperating and actioning stock takes as directed and ensuring that these are completed accurately and according to Company guidelines
- Managing the upkeep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and the fabric of all
- areas of the shop
- Ensuring all employees are thoroughly trained in the Health and Safety procedures of the store including manual handling and that risk assessments are carried out
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years experience in retail/hospitality
- At least 2 years experience in a premium/luxury retail environment is preferred
- Experience working with home wares products preferred
- Ability to interpret sales and consumer data
- Excellent communication skills